Located in one of the most renowned residential neighbourhoods of Rome and right in the centre, offering the opportunity of an authentic Dolcevita Italian living, this apartment gives the plus of being walking distance to a number of restaurants, shops, bakeries and great walks. The city infuses its own rhythm to guests, defined by good food, and an exceptional artistic patrimony. Besides the imposing rests of its magnificent history through out all the period of the Roman Empire, Renaissance artists such as Bramante, Raphael, and Michelangelo were at work here under the papal patronage, along with Masolino in San Clemente, Ghirlandaio, Botticelli, Perugino, Luca Signorelli. Great spots are just minutes away of an easy walk, the local concierge will be available to book private cars to explore the surrounding areas as well, including those off the beaten path villages that shall never be missed, and to provide a complete list of events and concerts happening all around the property during their stay, while our selection of places and restaurants will be sent prior to arrival.
THE PROPERTY OFFERS
• The property features air conditioning throughout
• The apartment is in Via dei Condotti overlooking Piazza di Spagna
• The property offers 600 Sq. Mt. of living space in total
• 6+4 is the maximum number of guests this property can accommodate
• Flat TV Int.channels
• DVD&CD player
• Laundry service on request
• Fully equipped Kitchen
• Iron and ironing board
• Pets not allowed at this property
• Smoking is not allowed at this property
• The property is suitable for children of all ages
• Access to this property is regular
The property is located on the third floor of a Liberty Style Building, with elevator and offers: 1 corridor
• 1 kitchenette
• 1 courtesy bathroom
• 1 living room with dining area with a balcony overlooking the Spanish Steps
• 1 master bedroom ensuite bathroom
• 2 double bedroom ensuite bathroom with two additional living rooms with sofa beds that can become other 2 double beds
Travel Designer, Allure of Tuscany.
Book Luxury Private Apartment in Rome
Fill this simple form, and get started with planning.