A touchstone for our premium accommodation, the Villa Bella is a refined three-storey house in rough limestone, composed of a master bedroom and two further bedrooms, each with an adjacent bathroom, plus a private studio, two living areas and a live-in kitchen with a big dining table. Elegantly furnished and equipped with all comforts, it is surrounded by a thriving private garden with a shady patio and a pool ensuring the best chill-out times. Staying at the Villa Bella also means enjoying the company of a dedicated Local Adviser ready to help you with tips and suggestions about the local area. Ideal for families of 4 looking for extra space and groups of friends.
– Villa size: 250 m2
– Large private garden with patio and pool
– Rooftop terrace
– Internet connection via cable, TV and Wi-Fi
– TVs with on-demand videos and music, satellite channels and multi-function connectivity panel
– Three telephones (one cordless)
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Dining area with a stone fireplace
– Living area with sofas, armchairs, chaise lounge, mini audio system docking station, LCD TV
– Master bedroom with king-size canopy bed, LCD TV, walk-in closet and bathroom with double basin, double shower and separate bathtub
Double or twin bedroom with LCD TV, small studio/walk-in closet and bathroom with bathtub
– Living area with dining/gaming table, LCD TV and home theatre system including DVD player and connectivity panel
– Double or twin bedroom with shower room
Extra room that may be used as a studio or massage room. Please note that the lower ground does not feature natural light
Services and Amenities
– A dedicated Local Adviser for the whole stay
– 6 restaurants on the property that provide the highest quality food using fresh local produce.
– An award winning SPA labelled the ‘Worlds Best Wellness Spa” at Boutique Hotel Awards.
Please wait for the awesome Gallery to load…. Enjoy the Gallery if already loaded.
Travel Designer, Allure of Tuscany.
Book Villa Bella – Puglia
Fill this simple form, and get started with planning.